LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sisters Rock

My sweetie presented me with a Livestrong bracelet and ball cap today!

Last night, Nancy and Tina came by with Mexican take out dinner and visited with my while Mark was out doing chores. It was so nice to see them and hug. And I know it so hard for Donna to be so far away right now. But we are very close and communicate almost daily. I miss her very much, though.

We looked over my pathology reports and talked about so much. They were both so excited to see that the two tumors listed on the pathology report were under 2 cm.

One of the bright notes was to learn all about Cameron’s upcoming graduation on Friday, and how it is just for him. An assembly with one graduate! How cool. He has made such strides over the last couple of years. After they leave, I decide I may try to attend after all. Besides, we’ve gotten to hug and get some tears out, so hopefully I won’t spoil his day and it will be all about Cam. I’ll check in with Tine tomorrow to see what she thinks.

Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior


LIVESTRONG:
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what a fascinating trip through your experience. You offer so much information. I'll keep this bookmarked, Debbie. Thinking of you and a full long recovery - Rosie Garcia (Grammens)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie