LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Perfect Day...

... Feeling good, visitors, baby pictures, knitting, what more could a girl ask for?

So how much better can today get? Okay, cancer free would be the ultimate. But that ain't gonna happen anytime soon - actually Never!!!

So, next best thing is to count my blessings for today:
  • Good spirits and energy level to be able to do morning chores with hubby.
  • Walk down our lane to the mailbox (for city folks, this is a good walk!!)
  • Found check and postal delivery notice in mailbox. (Many bills too; boo hoo.)
  • Drive to PO, bank, and store to deposit check!!, pick up package!!!, and shop.
  • Return home to greet dear sweet daughter Sarah, and spend the afternoon knitting with her.
  • Open package to find an Angel of Hope, from sweet friend Michelle in MN.
  • Hubby worked on getting our books straight!!! :-)
  • Alura and Stephan sent Ultrasound photos of "the squirt" -- MADE MY DAY!!!
  • Tillie stopped by to visit and knit.
  • Mark and I finished off the day with a lovely dinner with Sarah.
What more can a girl ask for in life -- so many positive happenings. I am blessed.


Angel of Hope


Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; soon to be survivor 


LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I will keep praying for you and those perfect days. Your "Angel of Hope" represents the love and support for our warrior princess.

    Have another wonderful day. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie