So how much better can today get? Okay, cancer free would be the ultimate. But that ain't gonna happen anytime soon - actually Never!!!
So, next best thing is to count my blessings for today:
- Good spirits and energy level to be able to do morning chores with hubby.
- Walk down our lane to the mailbox (for city folks, this is a good walk!!)
- Found check and postal delivery notice in mailbox. (Many bills too; boo hoo.)
- Drive to PO, bank, and store to deposit check!!, pick up package!!!, and shop.
- Return home to greet dear sweet daughter Sarah, and spend the afternoon knitting with her.
- Open package to find an Angel of Hope, from sweet friend Michelle in MN.
- Hubby worked on getting our books straight!!! :-)
- Alura and Stephan sent Ultrasound photos of "the squirt" -- MADE MY DAY!!!
- Tillie stopped by to visit and knit.
- Mark and I finished off the day with a lovely dinner with Sarah.
|Angel of Hope|