LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Brookfarm Fun

Most of you know that Mark and I raise alpacas and our business name is Brookfarm ~ Alpacas in the Valley of the Moon. But for those who may have found me randomly, and would like to see some fun and cute shots of our alpacas, here is the latest blog entry from our website. It definitely is a little lighter than this site. Enjoy!



Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; AND survivor 



LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Debbie,
    I've just received from Bill the link to your breast cancer SURVIVOR blog and am so sorry you must do battle but love your attitude and approach....you WILL SURVIVE!!!! We'll stay tuned and keep you in our prayers...
    Hugs,
    Bill and Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie