LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Slideshow of Last 10 Days

A fun slideshow of Donna's recent visit, and my transition from wavy locks, to the new Bald is Beautiful look. Enjoy!

video

Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; AND survivor 


LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Deb, fun slide show! I want a tat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are beautiful, Deb! I love the tats especially Mark's :)

    Hugs, ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! So glad mom could come out!! Hugs, Shar and Eric

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are prayed for everyday and your strength and attitude towards this fight is FABULOUS!!! So glad to see so many friends and family by your side - YEAH support team!!! Keep up the great fight! I celebrate 5-yrs from my last treatment on Tuesday, March 22nd!! Whoohoo!! Go Warrior Woman - Go!!
    Love you - Kathy (your sister warrior in Montana)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read about your blog on the Verb blog. You are definitely in my prayers, and yes you WILL win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the video and the whole no hair thing really works! I'm not just saying that, but you look beautiful! The lips were a great touch as were the tat's. Gotta love family...big giant hugs and kisses to you..xoxox
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie