LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Join Me At the Sonoma Relay For Life

Click here to link to my Relay Team ~ Debbie's Blasting Team! You can join the team and come out and walk with me and my family in honor of blasting those cancer cells to smithereens. We will be working to blast those cancer cells to smithereens so your donation is greatly appreciated.

And please come out on August 6th to Sonoma Valley High School for a fun overnight camping trip on the football field and walk a few laps in the Sonoma Relay for Life. If camping overnight is not your gig, then do a few laps during the day, or at dusk when all the beautiful luminaria are lit.

Can't wait to be to this point in my treatment, when chemo and surgery should be done, and perhaps even radiation.

Let's celebrate together!

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; AND survivor 


LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, love your Relay Team name. I would love to join even though it will be from afar so I will check out your Relay Team website.

    Go Debbie's Blasting Team Go!

    Hugs, ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie