LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Not All Breast Cancers Are the Same ~ TNBC

My Story ~ Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) an aggressive type of breast cancer found in about 15% of breast cancer cases. This is what I have and this series from Discovery Channel does an exceptional job of explaining it all very well. A must view!!!

Discovery Channel TNBC Part I

Discovery Channel TNBC Part II

Discovery Channel TNBC Part III

Discovery Channel TNBC Part IV


Triple Netagive Breast Cancer Foundation



Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; AND survivor 


LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

3 comments:

  1. My stupid Internet connection won't let me view this, but I will see if Netflix has it. I want to know what you are facing, fearing, fighting, AND SURVIVING! So much love and hugs to you, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I just finished watching the Discovery Channel series on TNBC. The stories, the facts, and the interviews with the doctors and researchers was very powerful and knowledgeable but also scary.

    As stated in one of the videos, knowledge is power and you need all the power you can get to win the battle with cancer. I commend you because the more knowledge and power you have, the less fearful you will be.

    You are our success story in the making, Debbie.

    Hugs, ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, my Debbie, it was really informative. i think that i kind of understood most of it. i am so impressed by your strengh and i admire you Debbie, you are right: stay positive, strong, it is only a passage in your life where you have to fight more. You are amazing and beautiful in so many ways. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie