LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Right on par...

The countdown is hard, but I'm hanging in there. Next week will be chemo series five, and then there will only be three more to go. I am so anxious!!!

The last two days have been right on par with days 4-6 after chemo; cruddy feeling, total fatigue, just laying around wondering how much more I can be in a prone position; wah, wah, wah...... Yep, that is me whining. But it is what it is.

But, we had a new cria born today. A sweet rose grey boy. He seems to be doing well despite this nasty weather. At least the sun came out for a bit of today. But did it ever rain last night, all night long. I was up and down during most of it and it just poured. How much more rain can there be. I'm looking forward to some sunshine for sure.

And then I have something more to celebrate because my little one, Sarah, turns a milestone tomorrow. We will have to put off celebrating until we see each other mid-week. I'm wishing her a day full of sunshine and happiness, just like she is.

Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; AND survivor 


LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, you have the right to whine...but during the low days after chemo you need to listen to your body and do what makes you feel the best. I am sure laying around and thinking about your family and Sarah's birthday celebration brings happy thoughts to your mind and a smile to your face.

    Hope all is going well with the new baby alpaca.

    Debbie, it looks like you are going to have sunshine the next couple of days. If you are anything like me, sun puts a smile on my face and warmth in my body. I hope it will do the same for you.

    You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs, ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie