LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sunshine, Lollipops & Rainbows...

You know that  Lesley Gore  song. Well I'm over the hump!

I'm feeling so much better, the sun is out and shining, weather is warm, the new cria is bouncing around and thriving, two friends (Kathie & Tillie) have knit me beautiful new hats, and received a beautiful Circle of Hope bracelet from my friend Michelle. Then yesterday I had my oncology massage,  ran some errands, and it was wonderful day.



It all started on Tuesday when Sarah and I had a nice day together and then the four of us celebrated her birthday with a Juanita Juanita take out dinner. On Wednesday I got out and about for my massage, ran errands, met Sarah and Chris' new bunny, stopped by the fruit stand and Sonoma Yarn, and just soaked in all the sunshine. Today I'm going to dinner with girlfriends tonight.

One of my stops yesterday was to the pharmacy to fill a prescription for a new sleep aid, Trazadone, recommended by my pharmacist niece Shar. I think it may just do the trick, as it gave me a full 5.5 hours sleep last night and that felt good. So time will tell on this one, but it is worth the try.

I wish you all some wonderful sunshine too! I am happy and enjoying life. And that is what is important right now.

Hugs, Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; AND survivor 


LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking marvelous! I'm so very happy to read that you are over the hump and feeling better.

    Hugs, ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie