LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

LocoMojo & Debbie's Blasting Crew Relay Donations Collected June 25th

X-Man, aka Tom Xavier is participating in the LocoMojo Festival this Saturday in the Sonoma Plaza. Tom is also a member of Debbie's Blasting Crew Relay for Life Team and this will be his fundraising event for the Relay.

http://www.sonomanews.com/News-2011/LocoMojo-Festival-returns-to-Sonoma/

Music is scheduled from noon to 8pm and Tom is featured at noon. He will be collecting donations for our Relay For Life Team there and also donating proceeds from sales of his CDs too!

Come check it out!

Hugs,

Debbie... aka the cancer warrior ... AND SURVIVOR!!!
Sonoma Relay for Life Team (8/6/11) ~  Debbie's Blasting Crew.
LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie! Great to stumble on your blog! Congrats on being a survivor! Have you heard of Freedom of Access to Medicines effort against the FDA from disproving the drug Avastin, which is working for 17,500 women with Metastatic Breast Cancer, at their hearing on Tuesday! Please sign and share our urgent petition: http://fameds.org/petition.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie,
    The I.T. is running a follow up article on the festival in Friday's paper. I have coordinated with Emily and the booth and team members are all set.I hope to see you and Mark there but understand if that is not possible. I am looking forward to our class reunion . It should be rather interesting and a lot of fun. xoxoxo
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie