LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Post Surgery

Quick Update,

I arrived home about an hour ago from Santa Rosa Memorial? The surgeon performed a lumpectomy, albeit a large one. Preliminary labs show no lymph involvement - YIPPEE. 

So I'm kinda groggy now and just getting settled.

Hugs,

Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Get well soon! Miss you at Black Sheep. I was spinning on a drop spindle and listening to Morgaine sell spinning wheels. She could sell ice to an eskimo. I haven't see Donna or Annelina yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYYEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am so happy for you my dear friend!
    xoxoxo
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent news! So glad to hear it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Did you see your mention in the IT yesterday? Hugs from Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie