LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sunshine!

Yeah... Sunshine!

This has been one of the wetest Springs I can remember. Maybe because I have been less active so I am noticing it more. The good thing is I still do not have to water any of the garden. But I am happy for some sunshine today. Especially since Sarah and I are meeting this morning for a walk. Maybe we can make this a weekly routine.

Dr. Elboim has returned and he confirms that an MRI guided biopsy is the next step. So I have this on the calendar for later in the week. We shall see what they find and then what the surgery recommendations will be. Thank you for all your well wishes, prayers, etc. 

Hugs,

Debbie... aka the cancer warrior ... AND SURVIVOR!!!
Sonoma Relay for Life Team (8/6/11) ~  Debbie's Blasting Crew.
LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. Sunshine....warm sunshine! How it makes us all feel better. I hope you enjoyed your walk with Sarah.

    Our weather has been crazy this spring...colder than normal and very windy. We had a blast of heat for a couple of days but now for the next few days the weather is being reported in the high 50's, low 60's during the day and down in the low 30's at night. I sure hope it doesn't get down to freezing or my vegetable/flower gardens will be in danger.

    I love how you keep us readers updated.

    Prayers and hugs to our cancer warrior...survivor, ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie