LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Nicolas In All His Glory

I feel blessed and fortunate to have spent Wednesday afternoon with Alura, Stephan and Nicolas. I think I may even have been a help to them all, watering some plants & folding a few clothes while Alura napped, changing a poopy diaper, and just holding and cuddling my grandson to give them both a bit of a break. He is so adorable and beautiful. I'm still pinching myself that we have been lucky enough to welcome this little guy into our family. And to think, we will welcome a second grandson in just a few short weeks. Life cannot get much better than this.

I look forward to next week when I have this wonderful opportunity once again.


Nicolas, 11 days young

Happy momma Alura, and her son, Nicolas

Thank you Alura and Stephan for this wonderful joy in life!

Debbie... aka the cancer warrior; AND Survivor 

LIVESTRONG
I AM STRONG. I AM LOVED. I AM HEALTHY. WE WILL WIN!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful Baby! And another boy on the way?! Excellent! Life only gets better the more grandchildren you have. Congrats.
    xoxoxo
    X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie