LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Syncronization

In this year of renewed health and new growth, it is the tiniest little things that but a huge smile on my face.

It was so hard to see when my hair grew back in that it was very very thin and just seemed like there wasn't much there. My scalp was evident, my head would get hot easily, and I felt as though I had to have a hat on whenever I was even close to being out in the sun. Not that this is a bad thing. But it was not the norm for me pre-cancer.


But now I have renewed hope. As I can see this tiny little bit of new growth spurting up all over, almost like a whole new crop is coming in. It's like all of the remaining hair follicles that were sleeping and waiting and renewing, have now come to life all at once... syncronizing; as it once was described to me. There's this half inch growth that's growing in around my scalp and face; and it makes me smile.

I know this may seem silly, and of little importance to others. But when you've been through breast cancer, you look for any little hope of a healthy body and a sign that things are on the right track. And I'll take this is a very good sign

LIFE IS GOOD

Debbie... aka the cancer warrior ... AND SURVIVOR!!!


LIVESTRONG
• I AM STRONG • I AM HEALTHY • I AM LOVED •

1 comment:

  1. Happy synchronicity, Ms. Deb! Hairy, healthy, happy: life is good.
    xoxoxo

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie