LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Healthline Names Best Breast Cancer Blogs of 2012

Healthline editors recently published the final list of their favorite Breast Cancer blogs of 2012 and I'm very honored that My Journey Past Breast Cancer made THE LIST.





breast cancer blogs


See what nice things Healthline editors had to say about my Blog:

Debbie Emery knows a few things about life, love, and breast cancer. She knows that life is precious, even if it is scary. She knows that love for family (especially new grandbabies!) is the pinnacle of an individual’s purpose. She knows that breast cancer is a journey no one should walk alone.

My Journey Past Breast Cancer provides ample examples of her ability to combine these three things into one stellar story. Follow along with her recovery and thank her for writing the pure, honest truth of her trials with cancer. See how she won the war by engaging wholeheartedly in the battle.


LIFE IS GOOD

Debbie... aka the cancer warrior ... AND SURVIVOR!!!


LIVESTRONG
• I AM STRONG • I AM HEALTHY • I AM LOVED •

4 comments:

  1. Wow - congratulations and it is well deserved. I have been in touch with Jennifer about your post looking at alcohol use, and also the taking of Tamoxifen or similar. That was a real aha moment for me and made me thankful I had already made the move to drink less alcohol. Thanks for helping keep us informed, and congratulations once again. Catherine from New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a great honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breast cancer is one of dangerous disease among the women.Your information is really helpful for the women.Thank you for giving such a valuable information.
    Regards:cancer treatment in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie