LIVESTRONG:

And in June 2013 we are back in the revolving door of doctors, this time for my heart. So the focus has shifted, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


LIVESTRONG: I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. WE WILL WIN!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

More Blog Accolades

It appears my Blog has been "found". It is now listed on the resource page of Healincomfort.com, a site promoting a patented healincomfort shirt, pouch, shower lanyard for post breast cancer and upper-body surgery recovery.

They say, "We came across your site http://debsbreastcancerjourney.blogspot.com on the Internet and feel that it would fit perfectly into our collection of quality resource links at http://www.healincomfort.com."

And then I just received an email and call from Sylvia Crawford, who writes a column for the local newspaper, Sonoma Index Tribune, which is all about our small community, Glen Ellen. She heard about the Blog and would like to read it and possibly mention it in one of her columns.

I am truly honored by both acknowledgments, and the previous honor of being chosen as one of the favorite Breast Cancer Blogs of 2012 by Healthline editors. My original intent in writing the Blog was to journal my experience for myself, my family, and anyone else who might find it rewarding to them as they, or a loved one, navigates the journey of breast cancer. And I am pleased that it appears I have been successful. If even one person can grow and heal from what I have already experienced, then I feel greatly rewarded for being open with my experience. And it is interesting to find that I myself go back to look up things I need a bit of a reminder on.  :-)


LIFE IS GOOD

Debbie... aka the cancer warrior ... AND SURVIVOR!!!


LIVESTRONG
• I AM STRONG • I AM HEALTHY • I AM LOVED •


2 comments:

  1. Breast cancer is one of dangerous disease among the women.Your information is really helpful for the women.Thank you for giving such a valuable information.You are really brave.
    Regards:cancer treatment india

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that it is a big help for the cancer patient that she is brave enough to face that disease, Patients also needs the support and the love of their Family and Friends to face that trials bravely

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie