LIVESTRONG:

What started as IDC (Infiltrating Ductal Carcinoma) in 2011, then turned into CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) in 2013, probably partially caused by chemotherapy along with a genetic pre-disposition. Here we are now in March 2016 and I am newly diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer in the left breast and liver (LMBC - liver metastasized breast cancer).


So the focus has shifted yet again, BUT... I continue to THANK YOU for your prayers, love & support. I receive them with open & loving arms. My wish is that I will gain strength from you, will provide helpful information and strength to others & will help to strip away the fears we each experience.


I am strong. I am loved. I am healthy. I WILL SURVIVE!

Have you or your loved one had their annual mammogram? PLEASE, don't put it off. Speaking from experience, I highly recommend monthly self exam as well. And if you are now cancer free of breast cancer, do everything you can to insist that your doctors follow up with an occasional PET Scan and labs for tumor markers.

WARNING:
Contents may be uplifting, sad, funny, scary, downright depressing ~ THAT IS CANCER .... at it's best, at its worst.

PLEASE ~ Feel free to share this blog with anyone who is interested to learn about my journey. While I welcome their support, I hope that by sharing this experience freely to the universe I may help to support others by breaking down some of the barriers and fear associated with breast cancer and the treatment.

*****************************************************************************************

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Act With Love

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, October 2012, I hope to post every day this month. Heaven knows I am learning of new breast cancer diagnosis, or serious recurrences of breast cancer, often times metastasis, nearly weekly. Lets all do whatever we can to see that all women are aware of the breast cancer risks, and that research soon puts a stop to this life-changing, and often deadly, disease.


108 women die of breast cancer every day. Make Breast Cancer History, and consider participating in The Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation Act With Love. The foundation's groundbreaking research is focused on finding the cause of breast cancer and stopping it before it starts. With your help, we can save countless lives and spare millions of women from ever getting breast cancer. Act with Love today and help make breast cancer history.

The Numbers You Need to Know . . .

280,000 women were diagnosed with breast cancer last year.
40,000 women will die from breast cancer this year.
85¢ of every dollar you donate goes to research for the cause of breast cancer.
156 researchers have benefited from this program.



There are several ways you can participate:



Army of Women  JOIN NOW

Invest Your Dollars

Your contribution goes toward research to find the cause of breast cancer and how to stop it. Eighty-five cents of every dollar you give goes directly to our research.   DONATE TODAY

 
 

Invest Yourself

Participate in the research initiatives and help make breast cancer history.
Army of Women: Join a network of more than 360,000 women available to work with leading researchers.  JOIN THE NETWORK

Health of Women Study: Help us learn and understand the new risk factors for breast cancer.
 
 

Invest Your Friends

Ask your friends and family to join the movement and Act with Love. Together, we can help make breast cancer history.    INVITE FRIENDS

Make Breast Cancer History, and consider participating in The Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation Act With Love. 




LIFE IS GOOD

Debbie... aka the cancer warrior ... AND SURVIVOR!!!

LIVESTRONG
• I AM STRONG • I AM HEALTHY • I AM LOVED •









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment. Your comment will be reviewed and approved the next time I visit.
Debbie