- My hips are fine (stop worrying you will need a hip replacement someday).
- Pain is not from the medication, which normally causes intense elbow pain, or hand and feet pain or numbness.
- She cancelled the Bone Density Test as she felt I did not need more radiation in just one year and that there was no need for it at this point in time.
- She said I had a very good range of motion.
- And she complimented me on my new Easy Spirit shoes. (A girl needs a compliment from time to time). :-)
And lastly I made note of the monthly Breast Cancer Support Group program.
Then Dr. Shaw looked at me seriously and asked, "Do you know anyone without cancer?" I chuckled out loud and smiled broadly. Such a funny question but so appropriate these days. Click on the poster below for the correct link. The one listed on the poster is incorrect.
The Cancer Prevention Study-3 (CPS-3) is helping to create a world with less cancer... and more birthdays. This is a grassroots effort where local communities from across the country can support cancer research not just through fundraising efforts, but also by participating actively in this historic research study.
Well, that's enough information to share for now.