I also asked Zoll about the letter I received from Anthem Blue Cross stating that the vest could not be authorized, that my condition should be treated by medication. Duh, I'm on a bunch of that right now, but that doesn't mean that something else might not go wrong. So this is a great safety net, in my mind. I also learned that it runs $3,000/month to rent the vest. So if they aren't gonna approve it, I better know real soon so I can decide what to do. For now, they say that it should all be resolved in the "next few days". Let's hope so.
|Gaige enjoying a catsup coated french fry at the Fair.|
And my heart never once stopped me or slowed me down. Of course Gaige and Sarah travelled at a nice slow pace for me too. But this is a very good sign. Tomorrow I up the Coureg amount yet again, so will probably be a bit woozy for a day or two from that. But if I tolerate it well, then hopefully the ole ticker will improve even more. So I must keep active to get these poor legs reconditioned after sitting around for the last six weeks. I'm finally able to do light farm chores again, such as feeding the animals morning and night; so that feels very good too.
Thanks to everyone for all the love and support. Mark and I are most appreciative. You really do make a difference!