- Chocolate should have more taste, less sugar
- Flavors should be interesting but not overwhelming, complementing the chocolate and tantalizing your palate
- Portions should be small but intensely satisfying.
- Good chocolate should be good for you: a single serving should be less than 100 calories, 8g of sugar or less and 9g net carbs or less.
- Hot chocolate shouldn’t sacrifice quality for convenience; it should be made with real chocolate, not powder!
|Ginger's cast iron camp beams|
|Our yummy meal|
|Our spinning circle|
|Beautiful full moon on a hot Summer night.|
Filling my life with love, laughter, family & friends!
• I AM STRONG • I AM HEALTHY • I AM LOVED •
THANKS for visiting! I look forward to your comment.
You can also find me on Facebook, Ravelry, and just occasionally on Instagram and Twitter. Just click the word above to go there.